Global Partner Solutions Ltd. (GPS) is a specialized, Management Consulting firm that helps clients strategize and align themselves to succeed in the East African market. GPS professionals provide services that extend from specialized market entry solutions to strategy & organization advisory for companies coming into the East African markets as well as established players in the market. The firm combines deep technical expertise with business pragmatism to address our clients’ needs and to add value to their enterprise.
Global Partner Solutions Ltd. needs professionals who excel in working in a dynamic, fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that provides challenging experiences and the solve problems for our reputable clients. Our team needs professionals who, like us, are dedicated to excellence and are committed to client service, employee development, teamwork and collaboration. GPS’s team of professionals apply experience, clear thinking and teamwork to deliver pragmatic solutions to complex problems across all sectors.
We are seeking a Management Consulting Associate to join our small but dynamic team. The successful candidate will undertake the following responsibilities:
Engagement delivery: Execute engagement tasks independently or in a team setting and deliver to high quality standards
Problem solving: Deconstruct our clients’ most challenging problems and develop innovative, industry leading solutions
Practice development: Support and contribute to the management and development of Practice initiatives (e.g., marketing, and miscellaneous tasks as necessary)
Business development: Participate and support the pursuit of new business including drafting documents, proposals and client presentations
Industry knowledge and development: Grow your industry knowledge, contribute to the development of consulting capabilities and effectively articulate our key business propositions to clients
Desired Background / Education:
• A minimum of 1 year working in a business management consulting position.
• A Bachelors Degree, An advanced degree is advantageous.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• The ability and drive to work autonomously with minimum management
• Ability to work in a diverse team environment, build consensus, and enlist support across business lines
• Innovative and creative thinking in developing a growth strategy
• Entrepreneurial drive to grow a business practice area
• Innate intellectual curiosity and a high energy level
If you think that you would be a fit for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by February 6, 2015.